The Psychologist is responsible for therapy services, as well as, conducting, scoring, and interpreting psychological, neuropsychological, behavioral, adaptive and other psychologically based assessments for children and young adults, ages 4 to adulthood. The Psychologist will also offer recommendations for service provision, provide treatment to children and families, or both as appropriate. If experienced, may also supervise psychology interns and externs.
This position is being offered under an Independent Contractor Agreement with future opportunities for clinic ownership model options. A typical salary for seeing 20-25 clients per week is $ $87,000 to $97,000 per year.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology is required.
- Must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
About Our Agency:
Behavioral Health Clinic (BHC) of Wausau is a privately owned outpatient psychology practice located in Wausau, Wisconsin. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art psychological services. Our professional staff includes licensed psychologists and psychotherapists. Our mental health professionals provide a variety of psychological services to children, adolescents, adults, families and couples.
Joining the team at BHC of Wausau will provide you with:
- Experienced and friendly office staff to bill insurance claims
- Credentialing and contracting services with insurance companies
- Marketing tools to assist you in growing your practice
- Broad referral base from having a well-established and respected practice