The Licensed Psychotherapist is responsible for therapy services for children, adolescents and adults, ages 4 to adulthood. The Licensed Psychotherapist will also offer recommendations for service provision, provide treatment to children and families, or both as appropriate.
This position is being offered under an Independent Contractor Agreement with future opportunities for clinic buy-in model options. A typical salary for providing services to 20-25 clients per week is $78,000 to $88,000 per year.
- Must hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree.
- Must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
About Our Agency:
Behavioral Health Clinic (BHC) is a privately owned outpatient psychology practice located in Wausau, Wisconsin. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art psychological services. Our professional staff includes licensed psychologists and psychotherapists. Our mental health professionals provide a variety of psychological services to children, adolescents, adults, families and couples.
Joining the team at BHC will provide you with:
- Experienced and friendly office staff to bill insurance claims
- Credentialing and contracting services with insurance companies
- Marketing tools to assist you in growing your practice
- Broad referral base from having a well-established and respected practice